Maneuverability. The single front-drive wheel turns 90 degrees in both directions, so it needs only 67-70 inches to turn around.
Power. With its 1 HP drive motor and powerful 36V power system, the Champ Rider Scrubber has guts enough to power up most loading ramps.
On-Board Battery Charging. Allows instantaneous charging of the batteries wherever there’s an electric outlet—no more hauling out separate battery chargers.
High Productivity. Available in 29, 33, and 35-in widths. Clean between 18,000 and 22,000 square feet per hour.
Solution Tank: 29 gallons (110 L)
Recovery Tank: 29 gallons (110 L)
Sound Level: 69 dBA
NSS Enterprises CHAMP 3329 RB Parts and Support
maneuverability. the single front-drive wheel turns 90 degrees in both directions, so it needs only 67-70 inches to turn around.
power. with its 1 hp drive motor and powerful 36v power system, the champ rider scrubber has guts enough to power up most loading ramps.
on-board battery charging. allows instantaneous charging of the batteries wherever there’s an electric outlet—no more hauling out separate battery chargers.
high productivity. available in 29, 33, and 35-in widths. clean between 18,000 and 22,000 square feet per hour.
solution tank: 29 gallons (110 l)
recovery tank: 29 gallons (110 l)
sound level: 69 dba
Can't find what you need? Click here or call 1-800-USA-CLEAN
In the market for a new machine? You can find quality new and reconditioned floor care equipment at one of our vendor partners:
Need a professional? We offer service both virtually and in person. Learn more
- View all diagrams
- - Commonly Asked For Parts
- - Frequently Replaced Parts
- - Pad Holders
- -Know Your Machine
- -Simplified Electrical System
- -Simplified Recovery System
- -Simplified Solution System
- Accelerator Pedal Assembly
- Batteries, Brushes and Charger
- Chassis Assembly
- Curved Squeegee Assembly
- Delta-Q Onboard Charger Assembly
- Drive Wheel Assembly
- Dual Pro Onboard Charger Assembly
- Electrical Panel Assembly
- Inner Steering Column Assembly
- Lower Brush Drive Assembly
- Outer Steering Column Assembly
- Recovery Tank Assembly
- Solution Tank Assembly
- Squeegee Actuator Assembly
- Upper Brush Drive Assembly
- Wiring Diagram
- NSS Champ Brush and Squeegee Actuator Adjustment Instructions
- NSS Delta Q Onboard Battery Chargers Service Tips and Errors
- NSS Dual Pro Charger models TSS Bulletin
- NSS Potentiometer Trouble Shooting
- NSS Serial Number Format
- Adjusting the Potentiometer
- Cleaning or Replacing the Solution Filter
- Replacing the Squeegee Blades
- Replacing the Vacuum Motor