Mark E II one step disinfectant packet 250-0013
- Calculated at Checkout
- All sales are final
- In Stock for same day shipping
Dilution rate - 2 gallons per 1 packet
Mark E II One-Step Disinfectant, Germicidal Detergent and Deodorant is a phosphate-free formulation designed to provide effective cleaning, deodorizing and disinfection in areas where housekeeping is of prime importance in controlling the hazard of cross-contamination on treated surfaces.
This product is for use on hard, non-porous surfaces in:
- Hospitals, nursing homes, medical and dental offices and clinics, operating rooms.
- Institutional facilities, laboratories, factories, businesses, office buildings, restrooms, hotels, motels and transportation terminals.
- Institutions, schools and colleges, churches, classrooms, athletic facilities and locker rooms.
- Food processing plants.
- Veterinary clinics, animal life science laboratories, kennels, breeding establishments and grooming establishments, pet animal quarters, zoos.
This product is a one-step germicidal disinfectant cleaner and deodorant designed for general cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing and controlling mold and mildew on hard, non-porous surfaces and is for use as a disinfectant on hard, non-porous surfaces at (850 ppm active).
It cleans, disinfects and deodorizes surfaces by killing odor-causing microorganisms and mold and mildew. Its non-abrasive formula is designed for use on hard, nonporous surfaces including glazed ceramic, glazed porcelain, chrome, stainless steel and plastic, floors, walls, fixtures, toilets, urinals, sinks, shower rooms, and locker rooms.
This product when used as directed is formulated to disinfect on washable hard, non-porous surfaces such as:
- Counter tops, sinks, tub surfaces, refrigerators, microwave ovens, appliances, stove tops, shelves, racks and carts.
- Whirlpools, whirlpool bathtubs.
- Tables, chairs, desks, washable walls, cabinets, floors, doorknobs and garbage cans.
- Shower stalls, shower doors and curtains, bathtubs and glazed tiles, and restroom fixtures.
- Playground equipment.
- Telephones and telephone booths.
- Hair clippers, cutting implements, plastic rollers, washable nail files.
Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus, (formerly called swine flu).