The Central Command II systems on all of our Rider machines include: a LCD readout, on-board machine diagnostics, and 3 different hour meters. Also, if machine batteries become too discharged, the scrubber dryer automatically shut down all systems except "transport", enabling the operator to still make it back to the charge station.
Our Disk machines offer nearly 50% more power than other machines. Along with having the ability to scrub your floors, you can also buy seperate pads and equip your machine for Stone Polishing. If you would like more information about Stone Polishing, click here.
GTX Floor Scrubber Dryer Specs:
Dimensions (L x W x H): 54" x 26" x 55"
Weight: 1,222 lbs.
Disk Brush Size: (2) 13", (2) 15", & (2) 17"
Cleaning Width: 26", 30", & 34"
Cleaning Rate (sq. ft/hr): 31,000
Tomcat (Factory Cat) GTX 34 Parts and Support
the central command ii systems on all of our rider machines include: a lcd readout, on-board machine diagnostics, and 3 different hour meters. also, if machine batteries become too discharged, the scrubber dryer automatically shut down all systems except "transport", enabling the operator to still make it back to the charge station.
our disk machines offer nearly 50% more power than other machines. along with having the ability to scrub your floors, you can also buy seperate pads and equip your machine for stone polishing. if you would like more information about stone polishing, click here.
gtx floor scrubber dryer specs:
dimensions (l x w x h): 54" x 26" x 55"
weight: 1,222 lbs.
disk brush size: (2) 13", (2) 15", & (2) 17"
cleaning width: 26", 30", & 34"
cleaning rate (sq. ft/hr): 31,000
Can't find what you need? Click here or call 1-800-USA-CLEAN
In the market for a new machine? You can find quality new and reconditioned floor care equipment at one of our vendor partners:
Need a professional? We offer service both virtually and in person. Learn more
- View all diagrams
- - Commonly Asked For Parts
- - Pad Holders
- - Simplified Electrical System
- - Simplified Recovery System
- - Simplified Solution System
- Batteries and Cables Assembly
- Batteries, Brushes and Charger
- Brush Motor Assembly - NON-OEM
- Central Command Assembly
- Crimp Nuts Assembly
- Cylindrical Wipers Assembly
- Deck Attachment Assembly
- Door and Bumper Assembly
- Door Assembly - Cylindrical
- Drive Pedal Asssembly
- Front Apron Assembly
- Front Panel Assembly
- Front Wall Assembly
- Front Wheel Assembly
- Hoses and Wiring Harness Assembly
- Scrub Deck Assembly - Cylindrical
- Scrub Deck Assembly - Disk
- Scrub Deck Assembly - EDGE
- Scrub Deck Linkage Assembly
- Shroud Assembly
- Side Broom Assembly - Optional
- Side Door Assembly - Cylindrical
- Side Door Assembly - Disk
- Solution and Recovery Tank Assembly - Before SN 76764
- Spray Jet Assembly
- Squeegee Assembly
- Squeegee Assembly - 38 inch - Standard
- Squeegee Assembly - 45 inch - Optional
- Squeegee Drag Plate Assembly - After SN 55324
- Squeegee Drag Plate Assembly - Before SN 55325
- Squeegee Lifting Bracket Assembly
- Squeegee Trail Arm and Rear Axle
- Steering Assembly
- Steering Tower Assembly
- SUDS System
- Tank and Battery Attachment Assembly
- Tank Baffle Assembly
- Tank Lid Assembly
- Tank Lid with Strobe Light Assembly
- Vacuum Motor and Solution Hoses Assembly
- Vacuum Motor Assembly
- Vacuum Wand Assembly
- Wiring Diagram
- TOMCAT - All Models - New Rocker Switch
- TOMCAT - GTX - Two Tank Update
- TOMCAT - Orbital Machines - Grip Face Update
- TOMCAT - PRO, CARBON, HERO, SPORT, GTX, XR, VR, 200, 270 and 255 - New Charger
- TOMCAT - PRO, GTX, XR and RS - Shroud Wipers Out of Adjustment
- TOMCAT - SPORT, PRO, CARBON, HERO, GTX, XR and RS - Drain Saver Update
- Tomcat EDGE Multisurface Scrubbers Video
- Tomcat EDGE Scrubbers Overview Video
- Tomcat GTX 24 Uncrating Video
- Tomcat GTX 34 Machine Operation Video
- Tomcat GTX 34 Preventative Maintenance 1 Video
- Tomcat GTX 34 Preventative Maintenance 2 Video
- ADJUST THE POTENTIOMTER
- REPLACING THE SQUEEGEE BLADES
- REPLACING THE VAC MOTOR
- CLEAN AND/OR REPLACE THE SOLUTION FILTER