VSE-CK-MINI-S electrostatic sprayer
- Calculated at Checkout
- All sales are final
- In Stock for same day shipping
This electrostatic sprayer (fogger) sprays a mist of electronically charged droplets using our patent pending Aerostatic™ charging process. This machine is to be used by consumers or medium duty businesses to disperse a water based solution coating surfaces evenly to help sanitize surfaces. This sprayer has an 8-foot hose that will spray disinfecting fluid 6-8 feet and coat a surface evenly and efficiently. The 800-watt motor ensures and even fine mist coating with very little dripping giving the user a complete, even coating with limited solution wasted.
Aerostatic is the patent-pending electrostatic process developed by Global Special Effects for the line of disinfecting machines. The electrostatically charged droplets are formed as a result of the massive about of air the CK series of machines deliver through the electric motor and through the electrically conductive hoses. At the point the electrostatically charged air contacts the droplets of fluid, the droplets become charged resulting in an electrostatically charged spray/mist. The benefits of the electrostatically charged mist/spray is the charged droplets will seek out the target surface and be drawn to and surround that surface rather than landing on the floor or drifting in the air.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - This electric fogger comes with an extended coiled hose for perfect ULV misting. Easily extend this hose above your head to reach higher elevated areas.
- LARGE WIDE MOUTH OPENING - allows for easy filling.
- EASY TO USE - The adjustable knob allows you to easily change the rate of flow of your spray.
- WIDE RANGE OF USES - Ideal for use before backyard picnics, BBQs, outdoor parties, pool parties and special events or hotel, shopping malls, restaurants, family, hospital, school theaters and other public places disinfection is needed. It can be used to spray disinfectant, insecticides, and a wide range of water-soluble solutions.
- WARRANTY - This product includes a 90-day manufacturer warranty.
- Electrostatically Charged: Using our patent pending Aerostatic™ charging process.
- Electrical requirements: 10amp, 110v circuits per machine.
- Coverage Area: 400 sq. ft. per minute fluid using 8 ft. hose
- Fluid Source: Internal tank
- Tank Capacity: 1/2 gallon
- Fluid Consumption: Machine will consume 1/2 gallon every 15 mins.
- Weight: 15 lbs. with fluid, 10 lbs. empty
- Size: 11″L x 11″W x 16″H
- Construction: Assembled in the USA. Plastic body.
- Patent Number: US 6,474,090 B2
- Color: Black