Victory professional cordless electrostatic backpack sprayer
- Calculated at Checkout
- All sales are final
- In Stock for same day shipping
Our Professional Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer is designed to allow the professional to cover up to 23,000 square feet on a single tank of fluid (coverage per tank is determined by internal testing using flow rate and particle size). In addition, it is designed to save time and labor, spray less liquid, and cover more surfaces. Victory Sprayers’ patented technology provides an electrical charge to solutions, allowing them to wrap conductive surfaces with an effective and even coverage. Double-charged particles envelope all conductive surfaces – shadowed, vertical and underneath.
- (1) VP300ES Professional Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
- (1) VP20A Professional 16.8V 3400mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- (1) VP10 Professional 16.8V Charger
- (1) VP49 Nozzle Wrench
- (1) VP50 3-in-1 Nozzle (40/80/110 Microns)
- (1) VP31 Backpack 2.25 Gallon Tank
- Patented electrostatic charge penetrates chemical providing a thin, even spray pattern on all surfaces
- Removable Easy Fill HDPE tank holds 2.25 gallons of chemical, allowing you to coat up to 23,000 sq. ft.
- Cordless convenience allows for effortless movement room to room
- 3-in-1 nozzle allows you to set particle size to match your application
- 4ft hose with quick release valve allows for comfortable reach and maximum maneuverability
One Year Limited Warranty
Victory Innovations will repair or replace, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, download the Victory Innovations App. This warranty does not apply to damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary in certain states or provinces.
To file your warranty download the Victory Innovations App. You must first register your product then file your warranty claim.