KN95 respirator face mask (N95 alternative) (sold each, order 20 for a box)
- Calculated at Checkout
- All mask sales are final
- In Stock for same day shipping
ORDER IN QUANTITIES OF 20.
Please contact us at 1-800-872-2532 for all bulk quantities.
Fight disease with FDA-approved KN95 face masks. It is known that diseases like COVID-19 transmit through droplet transmission, so face masks like these are a must. Similar to N95's that filter out 95% of particles at .3 microns in size, KN95 Masks are made of strong but lightweight, breathable, full mesh nylon material.
The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by HCP as PPE to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings and by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the COVID19 pandemic.
This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
From the NY Times:
On Friday, the F.D.A. issued an emergency use authorization for KN95 masks. Regulated by the Chinese government, they are almost identical in performance to N95 masks. There are slight differences in their specifications, like a variation in the maximum pressure the masks must be able to withstand as a person inhales and exhales.
The C.D.C. lists KN95 masks as a suitable alternative when N95s are not available.
From the FDA website:
Can respirators approved under standards used in other countries, such as KN95, be used in the US during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Yes. The FDA is working diligently to mitigate any potential shortages in the supply chain and taking action to assure health care personnel on the front lines have sufficient supplies of respiratory protective devices. The FDA concluded, based on the totality of scientific evidence available, that certain imported respirators that are not NIOSH-approved are appropriate to protect the public health or safety.
Scope: To effectively filter out fine particles (PM2.5) in the air and isolate bacteria, pollen and automobile exhaust pollution
Composition: Non-woven fabric (at least three layers) and face mask straps
Instructions for Use:
- Put the white face of the mask inward with the curved side facing upwards and hang the ear straps behind each ear.
- Pull on the top and bottom of the mask to unfold it completely so that it covers your face properly.
- Press your nose bridge snapping strip to fix it on the bridge of your nose and check the tightness of the edges to obtain maximum protection effect.
- Check whether the packaging is intact before use, and confirm the external packaging mark, production date, and expiry date.
- If the packaging is damaged before use, do not use.
- If you are allergic to non-woven fabric, use with caution.
- After the product is used, it should be disposed appropriately.
- This product is not a substitute for medical surgical masks or medical protective masks.
Storage: Should be stored in a dry and ventilated environment free of corrosive gas and away from fire sources and flammable materials
Transportation: Avoid heavy pressure, direct sunlight and rain and snow during transportation